Here are our Terms and Conditions for using this website.
Please read the accompanying Terms and Conditions for a detailed explanation of our business practices, our obligations to you, and all disclaimers and warranty information associated with the use of this website.
If you have questions about this, please click here to use our customer service form and send us an inquiry. Alternatively, you may reach us by telephone at 725-696-1711.
Our offices are open 9AM-6PM Pacific time.
Thank you for your business.
– The Contenders Clothing Team
Returns & Exchanges
We want to to be completely happy when you become a Contender. If you have an issue with your order we will stand behind our product!
Contenders Guarantee: Love ’em Or Your Money Back
We want your experience and comfort to with Contenders to be one to remember! We understand it is hard to experience total comfort without wearing our product, so we fully guarantee your purchase of your first pair of any Contenders boxer briefs. If you are unsatisfied with our briefs, we will replace with another product or refund your money.
**Performance Conditions on the above offer
Customs & International Fees *(if Applicable)
All orders shipped outside the United States may be subject to international shipping rates and import duties and/or taxes on the destination country. If fees are assessed, customs fees and costs are the responsibility of our Contenders customers in addition to all shipping costs. Contenders clothing will be held harmless and cannot control the cost for customs charges or estimate the costs for any of the international destination countries.
2. PROFESSIONAL SERVICES DISCLAIMER. The content of this Website, such as text, graphics, images, information obtained from Contenders’ manufacturers, suppliers and other entities, and other material (collectively, “Content”) is for informational purposes only. Any information furnished on this Website is not intended nor implied to be automotive advice and is not intended to replace personal consultation with a qualified automotive service technician, mechanic or similar automotive professional.
Contenders has not examined the Content for accuracy, timeliness, completeness, appropriateness, or helpfulness. Contenders does not endorse any specific tests, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on this Website. Your reliance upon information and Content obtained by you at or through this Website is solely at your own risk. IN NO EVENT SHALL CONTENDERS BE LIABLE OR OTHERWISE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE OR INJURY (INCLUDING DEATH) TO YOU, OTHER PERSONS, OR PROPERTY ARISING FROM ANY USE OF ANY PRODUCT, INFORMATION, IDEA, OR INSTRUCTION CONTAINED IN THE CONTENT.
3. NO WARRANTIES. You acknowledge that the information on this Website is provided “AS IS” for general information only. THE INFORMATION, CONTENT AND MATERIALS ON THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. CONTENDERS DOES NOT MAKE AND HEREBY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OF ANY KIND REGARDING THIS WEBSITE OR THE INFORMATION IN IT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTY OF ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, CURRENCY, RELIABILITY, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING OR COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, OR ANY WARRANTY THAT THESE PAGES, OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES THEM AVAILABLE, ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL ELEMENTS. CONTENDERS DOES NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION REGARDING ANY THIRD PARTY SITES OR SERVICES LINKED TO FROM THE WEBSITE IN TERMS OF CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY. COMPLETENESS, RELIABILITY, SAFETY OR OTHERWISE. APPLICABLE LAW WHERE YOU LIVE MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTY, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. Contenders reserves the right to change or discontinue at any time any aspect or feature of this Website.
You acknowledge that in connection with the Website, information will be transmitted over local exchange, interexchange and internet backbone carrier lines and through routers, switches and other devices owned, maintained and serviced by third party local exchange and long distance carriers, utilities, internet service providers and others, all of which are beyond the control and jurisdiction of Contenders and its suppliers. Accordingly, Contenders assumes no liability for or relating to the delay, failure, interruption or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with use of this Website.
Any claims arising in connection with your use of this Website or any Content must be brought within one (1) year of the date of the event giving rise to such action or be forever barred. Because some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states liability is limited to the fullest extent permitted by law.
5. COPYRIGHT, TRADEMARK AND OTHER PROPRIETARY RIGHTS. The Content consists of copyrighted works proprietary to Contenders, their licensors or suppliers. You may download and print a single copy of the Content solely for your personal, non-commercial use. Any Content you download or print may not be altered in any way and must contain the following copyrighted notice: “Copyright 2015 Contenders Clothing LLC. All Rights Reserved” and all other copyright and proprietary rights notices which were contained in such Content. Any other use of the Content is expressly prohibited without our prior written permission and any rights or licenses to any tangible or intangible Contenders materials not expressly granted herein are expressly reserved to Contenders. Any unauthorized use of any of the Content is a violation of law and subjects you to all civil and criminal penalties provided for under domestic and international laws covering such unauthorized use.
Contenders and the Contenders logo are our trademarks. All product and service names, logos and symbols used and displayed on this Website are registered and unregistered trademarks or trade names of Contenders and others. Nothing on this Website shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark displayed on this Website without the prior written permission of the trademark or trade name owner. Contenders’s trademarks may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not associated or affiliated with Contenders, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among the public, or in any manner that disparages or discredits Contenders or the trademark.
6. POSTING. You agree that you will not post any communication or content of any type that infringes or violates any rights of any party. By submitting communications or content to any part of this Website, you agree that such submission is non-confidential for all purposes. If you post such communications or content, you automatically grant, or warrant that the owner of such content has expressly granted, Contenders a royalty free, perpetual, irrevocable, world wide nonexclusive license to include the work on this Website (and to use, reproduce, create derivative works from, modify, publish, edit, translate, distribute, perform and display the communication or content in any media or medium, or any form, format or forum now known or hereafter developed).
7. LINKS. Contenders may provide links on the Website, via advertising and otherwise, to other websites that are not under the control of Contenders. Contenders does not endorse or make any warranty of any type regarding the content contained on such websites or products and services offered therein. Your use of such websites is at your own risk and Contenders is not liable to you for any loss or damage you may suffer by your use of such websites. You hereby waive any and all claims you may have against Contenders regarding our inclusion of such links to third party websites or your use of those websites.
8. APPLICABLE LAW AND VENUE. By accessing this Website, you and Contenders agree that the statutes and laws of the State of Nevada, without regard to conflicts of laws principles thereof, will apply to all matters arising from or relating to use of this Website, except where preempted by the federal laws of the United States of America, in which case such U.S. federal law will apply. You and Contenders also agree and hereby submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue of any state court in the State of Nevada, with respect to such matters. Those who choose to access this Website from outside the United States do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
9. SEVERABILITY. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect.
10. SURVIVAL. The following provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall survive the expiration or termination of these Terms and Conditions: No Warranties, Exclusion of Liability, Applicable Law and Venue, Severability, Survival, Indemnification, Subscriber Agreement, and Complete Agreement.
11. WAIVER. Any waiver of any of these Terms and Conditions shall not operate or be construed as a continuing waiver of such term or condition or any other term or condition.
12. INDEMNIFICATION. In consideration of Contenders allowing you to visit and use this Website, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Contenders, its member companies, and their divisions, subsidiaries, parents, affiliates, partners, chains, and their respective past, present and future officers, directors, stockholders, trustees, employees, agents, insurers, servants, managers, estates, predecessors and/or successors in interest, representatives, assigns, attorneys and all other persons, firms, or corporations with whom any of the forgoing may have been, are now, or may thereafter be affiliated (collectively “Releasees”from any and all claims, charges, injuries (including, but not limited to, death), actions, causes of action, sums of money due, suits, debts, liens, covenants, contracts, obligations, costs, expenses, damages (including special, general, incidental, consequential, or other damages), judgments, agreements, promises, demands, claims for fees and costs, or liabilities whatsoever, in law or equity, arising out of or relating to your use (lawful or unlawful) of this Website or the Content, your breach of any of the Terms and Conditions set out herein, your use of any linked websites reached through the Website, your inability to access the Website for any reason, your reliance on any errors or omissions on this Website, or your contraction of computer viruses of any nature obtained through your use of the this Website or any website accessed through this Website. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold Contenders, their officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors and suppliers, harmless from and against any claims, actions or demands, liabilities and settlements including without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, resulting from, or alleged to result from (1) your breach of these Terms and Conditions or (2) your unauthorized or unlawful use of this Website or the Content.
13. SUBSCRIBER AGREEMENT. These Terms and Conditions govern your general access of and use of the Website, however, your use of any other services offered by Contenders or its affiliates is also governed by your agreement with Contenders or its affiliates relating to the provision of such services (the “Subscriber Agreement”). You must enter into an independent Subscriber Agreement in order to receive such services. In the event that any provision of these Terms and Conditions conflicts with any provision of the Subscriber Agreement, the Subscriber Agreement will control.
14. COMPLETE AGREEMENT. Except for the Subscriber Agreement, if any, these Terms and Conditions contain the entire agreement between you and Contenders relating to your use of this Website.
© 2015 Contenders Clothing LLC. All Rights Reserved.